What is the gas tank made of?
Each tank contains a CM5 high density polyethylene protective layer, to protect the tank from corrosion and physical damage.
Uses of gas heaters
-The tanks are used in factories, homes and other places that need gas insurance easy and fast way.
The foundations of installing gas tanks
-There are several principles that have to be implemented when dealing with a gas tank:
-Don’t put any petroleum, and other materials near the tank.
- When leaving the place more than a day, the main gas valve under the tank cover must be locked
- It is prohibited to move the tank from its location or add any coordinates around it without the company approval.
-It is forbidden to use matchsticks to detect gas leaks, but this is done using soap and water foam.
-The mechanisms connected between stoves and gas installations are securely fixed and inspected from time to time to ensure their safety and that there is no breakage or cracking in them.
-To be far from any heat source such as an air conditioner - a water pump - a circuit breaker - and so on.
It’s forbidden to put it in a location where it may be exposed to a car shock.
-Be close to the entrance to the residence, to facilitate its filling and removal when needed
Precautions to be taken by people in the event of a gas leak:
- Lock the main electricity cutter.
- Lock the gas source from the tank whenever possible.
Work to evacuate the leakage area.
Open windows and provide natural ventilation to the place.
Call the Civil Defense or the Gas Company Emergency Center at the unified number 920009911.
Smoking is prohibited or the use of any lighters, matches or anything that could happen sparks.
It should be expected to collect in low-lying areas where they pose a danger and must be ventilated to disperse the collected gas.
- Do not allow vehicles to cross near the place of leakage.
- Do not allow people to return to the place except after ensuring that there are no residual gas leaks.
The price includes accessories for individual customers only.
The Price is for 1000L Gas Regulator Tank - above ground
Every 1000 liters equals 40 gas cylinders.
|Tank Model||Horizontal Tank|