- Tank Model Horizontal Tank
- Length 1,59 M
- Maximum height with cover 1,25 M
- Width 1,13 M
With confidence, we guarantee the polyethylene material from SABIC, which is the only element of the industry of our tanks, because it is characterized by the highest international quality specifications. Polyethylene has high resistance characters to chemicals and range of salt additives.
Blow molding is a manufacturing process by which hollow plastic parts are formed.The process generally begins with melting down the plastic and forming it into a parison. The parison is a tube-like piece of plastic with a hole in one end through which compressed air can pass. The parison is then clamped into a mold and air is blown into it. The air pressure then pushes the plastic out to match the mold. Once the plastic has cooled and hardened the mold opens up and the part is ejected.
Advantages of BLOW MOLDING:
Revolutionary and Innovative Technology – Blow Molding is considered as an innovative form of technology especially in tank manufacturing industry. This process is faster, and it allows for high-volume outputs.
• Versatile – in addition to plastic containers, a variety of unique applications and designs, including vehicle seal supports, road safety barriers and fuel tanks, to name few can be made out of this process.
• Increased production Methods – as this technology continues to evolve, new and exciting production methods, as well as design modifications are emerging.
• Automation – as an automated method of production, this type of molding creates a precise receptable. Therefore, the speed of production improves, and seamless part incorporation is achieved.
• Environment-friendly – the process of blow molding is an environmentally-friendly one. No chemicals or dangerous toxins are released during production. There is also less material wastage compared to manufacturing with other materials, like metal or concrete. It takes less fuel to make products with plastic, and the plastic is
100% recyclable. Hence Carbon footprint is reduced.
•Durable and Food-graded Material – Blow Molded tanks are made from UV stabilized polyethylene (HDPE). This means they’re protected from harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun, which can typically cause other products to fade and degrade over time. Plastic is also rust and corrosion resistant and all raw materials are food-graded which makes it suitable for storing portable water.