Cement insulation for tanks, swimming pools and basements
Cement insulation of tanks, swimming pools and basements has several advantages:
- Fast surface reaction and treatment, which is used within a few minutes after isolation.
Can be used in high temperatures and relative humidity.
It has high temperature resistance and good flexibility at low temperatures.
It has mechanical properties and excellent chemical resistance.
It does not degrade with water and is not sensitive to water, that is, its properties do not change with constant exposure to water.
It does not contain any solvents, it is 100% solid.
Flexible shaping and without any welds.
- Vertical surfaces can also be painted with any desired thickness "without welds
3D waterproofing "due to its rapid reaction
- Good adhesion to all surfaces "concrete - iron - wood.
You do not need any catalysts, which positively affects the properties of not hydrolysis.
Preparations required before isolation
• The surface should be clean, dry and dust free.
• The concrete must be rough so that the pores are open to ensure the penetration of the waterproofing materials to ensure good resistance strength.
• Concrete must be resistant and comply with 39 C A standard.
Removing weak concrete, nesting areas, and extra bumps until reaching solid concrete, and it is treated with a substance such as a max plug or similar.
Some types of weak concrete need special injection work available at Al-Zamil Company.
Spraying is carried out for a period of five days after completion of the implementation, to increase the adhesion and penetration strength.
Pour the concrete layer to protect the floors so they are not scratched.
The cement materials used by Zamil Company are imported from the best and highest quality cement insulation factories in the world.